Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

DD claims tech glitch behind anchor's gaffes


Himanshi Dhawan,TNN | Dec 3, 2014, 05.33 AM IST

NEW DELHI: Days after she hit headlines for her on-air gaffe Doordarshan anchor Aayenah Pahuja posted a video describing herself as suicidal and depressed with her career hitting a dead end. Pahuja said she was unable to rehearse for the event and also complained about technical glitches. A video of her describing Goa governor as "Governor of India" and other seemingly inane things to guests at the International Film Festival of India (IFFI) opening ceremony went viral within days. 

"By now all of you know me as a dumb DD anchor. It might be entertaining for you guys, but it's very depressing for me and lately I have felt suicidal because my career is at stake; my contracts, assignment have been snatched away from me," Pahuja said in a video interview to Logical Indian. 


3 comments: