Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Daily soaps are graveyard for actors: Bhanu Uday

Source: The Indian Express | Press Trust of India |
WEDNESDAY, APR 09, 2014

Mussorie | April 7, 2014 1:14 pm :

SUMMARY

Bhanu Uday, 33, who will be seen in Doordarshan's tele-series 'Ek Tha Rusty II ', considers small screen as an acting workshop.


Bhanu Uday, best known for his role in TV crime series ‘Special Squad’, says he will never do a daily soap because it makes an actor monotonous.

Uday, 33, who will be seen in Doordarshan’s tele-series ‘Ek Tha Rusty II ‘, considers small screen as an acting workshop.

“I only do short-term stuff on TV. Since I am not an avid TV viewer, I feel that daily soaps are graveyard for actors. It takes out all their creativity.

“I took up ‘Ek Tha Rusty II ‘ because it gives me the..........


No comments:

Post a Comment