Total Pageviews

Friday, August 2, 2013

Rituparno’s unreleased Tagore docu on TV

Source: Times of India | Zinia Sen, TNN
Aug 1, 2013, 12.00AM IST

Jeevan Smriti (Selective Memories) will be premiered on Doordarshan on August 8

"It has taken me longer than any of my feature films. And it's not been an easy period for me â€" I had to be admitted to hospital while I was stillfilming. It was almost as if I was alive because I had to complete the project. It's a feeling I've never had before..." This is what RituparnoGhosh had told CT in an interview last August after completingJeevanSmriti (Selective Memories), his docu-fictionon Tagore.


(Rituparno Ghosh )

Though Rituparno's dream of a theatrical release is still unfulfilled, JeevanSmriti will be premiered on Doordarshan to mark Tagore's death anniversary on August 8, which isBaisheShrabon.

The project was commissioned by the central ministry of culture to NFDC as part of................................

Read more at http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2013-08-01/news-interviews/40961265_1_rituparnoghosh-sanjoy-nag-doordarshan 

No comments:

Post a Comment